This forum has been permanently closed and archived; you can still access all content but can't post anymore.

Of course, you can still join us in other places!
To get support and talk about RxLaboratory and with the team, come here: https://rainboxlab.org/support/

[RC] Release Candidate 2 (07/01/2018) Available. Download it here.

Duduf

[RC] Release Candidate 2 (07/01/2018) Available. Download it here.

Post by Duduf » Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:00 am

Current version: Duik 16.0.0 - Release Candidate 2 (01/07/2018)

I'm very pleased to give you the release candidate version of Duik!

Installation
Here's the links to get this Release Candidate:
http://rainboxprod.net/wp/16-0-0-rc2/

To get more informations about what's new in Duik16 and in this new version, read the wiki on Github!

If you're new to Duik16, you may read the list of new features already implemented since Duik15. This list is going to evolve in the next days/weeks as we are currently implementing a lot of new tools.

benobeone

Re: [RC] Release Candidate (06/24/2018) Available. Download it here.

Post by benobeone » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:45 am

Very cool. Duik is a real powerhouse. we have a new guy in at work and when he asks me how to do something duik normally comes into the answer somewhere. Thanks for all your effort.

One thing where is import/ duplicate rig in Bassel?

Duduf

Re: [RC] Release Candidate (06/24/2018) Available. Download it here.

Post by Duduf » Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:12 pm

Hi, and thanks!

The Import and duplicate rig have been removed :

There's no need for the import feature which can be replaced by the "extract controllers" tool:
- Put the composition of the rig in any other composition, and select it
- Use the "extract controllers" feature, and you're done ;)

As for duplicating rigged compositions, I would suggest using "True Comp Duplicator" which is free in aescripts.com ;)
I may re-implement a feature like this in future versions but it's not on the priority list as there is this free script anyway. (and using master properties as soon as they're scriptable will make duplication useless)