This forum has been permanently closed and archived; you can still access all content but can't post anymore.

Of course, you can still join us in other places!
To get support and talk about RxLaboratory and with the team, come here: https://rainboxlab.org/support/

[RC2] Your feedback (update 07/01/2018)

Morganimator

Re: [RC2] Your feedback (update 07/01/2018)

Post by Morganimator » Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:02 pm

Duduf wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:08 pm Will be done tomorrow too, I promise ;)
Thank you!! Really appreciate how much you care about all of our ideas and feedback. It's a big reason why Duik has always been so great. And IMHO Duik Bassel will be huge - a real "game changer"!

Also just wanted to say how wonderful it is that you're naming it after Bassel Khartabil Safadi. In these difficult times it's so important to recognize heroes like Bassel who are willing to sacrifice so much to stand up to tyranny and oppression. I will be sharing his story with all of my students who use Duik Bassel.

Thanks for all your hard work and your dedication to keeping Duik free. I also always encourage my students to support Duik and other free software developers with donations whenever they can.

Bravo! Exciting day tomorrow! :D

Duduf

Re: [RC2] Your feedback (update 07/01/2018)

Post by Duduf » Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:52 am

Many thanks for your feedback, support and kind words :)

Words and encouragement like this is why I'm continuing all this hard work!

AND NOW, I'm reaaaaally happy to close this topic as the pre-release is over, and Duik 16 will be available in a few minutes :D