This forum has been permanently closed and archived; you can still access all content but can't post anymore.

Of course, you can still join us in other places!
To get support and talk about RxLaboratory and with the team, come here: https://rainboxlab.org/support/

Installation on mac 10.6.8 for AE CS5.5

myfriendmike

Installation on mac 10.6.8 for AE CS5.5

Post by myfriendmike » Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:58 pm

(newbie so please be gentle)
I've only just stumbled on Duik and looks amazing...have watched a couple of tutorials on using it.
I am however having problems installing on OS 10.6.8.
Should 15.52 install ok?
I get the following error:
2018-03-01 13:57:05.328 osascript[775:903] Error loading /Library/ScriptingAdditions/QXPScriptingAdditions.osax/Contents/MacOS/QXPScriptingAdditions: dlopen(/Library/ScriptingAdditions/QXPScriptingAdditions.osax/Contents/MacOS/QXPScriptingAdditions, 262): no suitable image found. Did find:
/Library/ScriptingAdditions/QXPScriptingAdditions.osax/Contents/MacOS/QXPScriptingAdditions: no matching architecture in universal wrapper
osascript: OpenScripting.framework - scripting addition "/Library/ScriptingAdditions/QXPScriptingAdditions.osax" declares no loadable handlers.

Any help much appreciated as i would love to be able to use Duik.

Thanks,
Mike

Duduf

Re: Installation on mac 10.6.8 for AE CS5.5

Post by Duduf » Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:36 pm

Hi,

It seems for some reason (Mac...) the script asking for your admin password and launching the installer with administrator privileges don't work on your system. That's the first time I see this, but it means you won't be able to use the installer, you'll have to follow the manual installation procedure discribed in the user guide.

myfriendmike

Re: Installation on mac 10.6.8 for AE CS5.5

Post by myfriendmike » Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:47 pm

Thanks for the info and the swift response.
I’ll give it a go next time I’m sat at the Mac...at least o know it should be possible to install.
Cheers,
Mike