This forum has been permanently closed and archived; you can still access all content but can't post anymore.

Of course, you can still join us in other places!
To get support and talk about RxLaboratory and with the team, come here: https://rainboxlab.org/support/

Issue of extracting controllers with master properties

Rigging, animation, import/export of characters, props and cameras comprehensive tool set for After Effects.
tao1022

Issue of extracting controllers with master properties

Post by tao1022 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:38 am

Hi Duduf

Thanks for providing this amazing tool case for us.

I had an issue when I want to extract the controllers by using master properties. Actually, it's not an issue, it can be called workflow optimizing suggestion.

So, basically, when I extract the controllers from the nested comp, it extracts everything, which is fine normally.

However, when I have a complex rigging with a whole body, 2d sliders, etc, it will load all corresponding properties to essential graphics panel. Then, when I drag this comp to a new comp, it freezes and crashes eventually...... I think it's due to the massive properties it has to load in the master properties list.

So, my question is, is it possible to specify the controllers I want to extract and let Duik only extract those ones rather than everything?

Hope it's not a complex one, haha.

Thanks

leastrym

Re: Issue of extracting controllers with master properties

Post by leastrym » Wed Dec 30, 2020 2:24 pm

For the moment I don't think you can extract only a selection of controllers but master properties for Extract Controllers is going to be improved on next versions of Duik ;)