This forum has been permanently closed and archived; you can still access all content but can't post anymore.

Of course, you can still join us in other places!
To get support and talk about RxLaboratory and with the team, come here: https://rainboxlab.org/support/

extraire propriétés / extract properties rig

Rigging, animation, import/export of characters, props and cameras comprehensive tool set for After Effects.
viccho

extraire propriétés / extract properties rig

Post by viccho » Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:02 am

Bonjour
j'ai un soucis avec l'extraction de controleurs. Pour simplifier, j'ai une comp avec un perso. les jambes et les bras sont riggées avec des marionnettes, sur lesquels j'ai ajouté des os et puis un controlleur (avec autorig). sur la comp principale tout fonctionne. si je place cette comp-rig-base dans une comp-anim et que j'extrais les controleurs, ça fonctionne aussi, j'ai bien les controleurs et je peux bouger le perso. En revanche si je fais un comp-anim2 et que j'y place mon rig de base et bien plus rien de fonctionne. j'extraie les controleurs mais je n'ai pas la main dessus du tout. ils sont gelés. Avez-vous une piste ? merci

hi (i try in english)
i have an issue with controler extract. i have a comp with a char. Each arm and leg avec rigged with puppetpin, on which i add bones et then autorig ik. all works fine in my comp-rig-base. when i put this comp in my comp-animation, i extract properties. it works. But when i create a new comp-animation2, i put my comp-rig-base, i extract properties, but i can't move any of the controler. they are freezed. thank you for your help.

leastrym

Re: extraire propriétés / extract properties rig

Post by leastrym » Wed Dec 30, 2020 2:28 pm

Hi,
if your intention is to make a copy of the "comp-anim" with the rig base inside, you should use the "master properties" option with the Extract Controller tool (instead of "Expression"). This way you can duplicate the anim comp and animate separatly inside the copy.

See here: https://duik-docs.rainboxlab.org/contro ... rs-options