This forum has been permanently closed and archived; you can still access all content but can't post anymore.

Of course, you can still join us in other places!
To get support and talk about RxLaboratory and with the team, come here: https://rainboxlab.org/support/

randomly disappearing layers

General help and tips
lyexa

randomly disappearing layers

Post by lyexa » Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:37 am

Hi,

I recently rigged a character and everything worked perfectly until suddenly my Ai layers in AE appear as 'invisible'. The layers are on and visible in AE, but the image doesn't show in my render preview. it just happened from one moment to another while I was animating.

Opening the composition on different computers doesn"t work. Emptying cache, restarting AE and PC doesn't work either. I also tried saving a new file and collecting the files in case it had to do with the links, but it doesn"t change my preview in either version.

Can you please help me solve this problem ? I couldn't find any solution to this yet. :|

Duduf

Re: randomly disappearing layers

Post by Duduf » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:35 am

Have you tried to solo one layers, and adding then again one by one and see if that works, and when the issue happens?

There may be one of the layers screwing everything else, or a "continuously rasterize" option, an adjustment layer, something like that screwing everything up

lyexa

Post by lyexa » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:15 pm

Yea I tried soloing them and if I do the appear. but if I activate all of them they disappear again. I also tried replacing and reloading the footage and turning em on and off in Ai but it doesn't help. :/

Duduf

Post by Duduf » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:08 pm

You have to find which ones make all the other disappear by enabling them one by one. Without more details I can't help you ;)